3.04.2007

Sad Cow Disease

Today I read an article on the internet describing the cruel mistreatment of cows in slaughterhouses. It's so sad.

While reading, I got this sick feeling in the pit of my stomach –- because I ate too much pizza.

Unfortunately, I am lactose intolerant.

Did you know that 90% of Asian Americans are lactose intolerant? I was not aware of this until recently. My whole life I thought having diarrhea everyday was normal.

Oh, well. No battle with loose excrement is going to stop me from consuming dairy products. The pain of poop pales in comparison to the sweet joy of cheese.

Mmmm . . . cheeeeese.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This a funny lil post.I freak out on cheese too.I like the title of your post too.Great blog.Do stop by my Love blog sometime.

Anonymous said...

I knew that about lactose-intolerance among Asians. In reality, no adults should be drinking milk.