1.28.2007

Angelina Who?

Who’s hot these days? Angelina Jolie?
Gag.

Jessica Alba?
Maybe if she had a paper bag over her head.

No, no, no . . . my object of desire would DESTROY those cows in any beauty contest. Literally, she would destroy them -- either with her tennis racquet or her unusually muscular arms.

I have a HUGE crush on pro tennis star Serena Williams! And this is no ordinary crush. It is borderline obsession. Why do I love her so much?

Is it her unmatched talent on the tennis court? No.

Is it her amazing man-like “she might be taking steroids” physique?

No, but I’m jealous of it.

Is it her unbelievable beauty?

I figured some of you might assume that, based on this picture. I mean, look at her intense, bedroom eyes. Look at her lovely face that screams out, “I’m gonna eat you alive!” She's glowing . . . *sigh* . . . glowing. If my "chocolate angel" isn't hot, I don’t know who is.

No comments: