11.27.2006

An Actual Conversation at 24 Hour Fitness.

An Actual Conversation at 24 Hour Fitness.

Based on a true story . . .

The following is a coming of age tale. We will begin the scene with our two protagonists on their way to the basketball court. Conflict will surely arise. Will our heroes survive the challenges that lay ahead? Will their journey lead to personal growth? Let's find out . . .


Roger: "Did you see if anyone is playing on the court?"

BJ: "I saw a couple guys there. Did you grab my ball?"

Roger: "Yeah, it's kinda dirty though."

BJ: "I know. Did you bring my basketball?"


Moments later . . .


BJ: "What do you want to workout later? Chest? Biceps? Triceps?

Roger: "Let's get sweaty. I wanna have a bi workout."

BJ: "Ok, but what bodypart do you want to work on?"

End scene.

No comments: