11.29.2006

Fun with the Door-to-Door Vacuum Salesman

The Door-to-Door Vacuum Salesman. You gotta love him. It takes a brave man to annoy people and expect to make money selling something I can buy at Sears or Target.

The next time you get one knocking at your door, don't be rude and say "I'm not interested." Instead, follow my advice and I guarantee you will have a ton of FUN!

Have him come inside and let him unpack his briefcase and brochures. Even encourage him to show you the amazing suction powers of the vacuum. Be sure to act super interested the whole time.

Then out of nowhere say, "Wow! That vacuum really sucks!"

When you want him to leave just say, "You know what, I'm just not interested today."

After he leaves wait about a minute then yell, "Hold on!" Then motion with your hand for him to come back. He will probably be thinking, "Yes! I might get a sale after all. Yippy."

When he comes back, scream in his face, "AND I WON'T WANT ONE TOMORROW EITHER!"

Slam door. Teehee.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DUDE that's marcos and carla... hahaha